Saturday, August 20, 2011

100th Post for Matt Doyle!

Just over two years ago - I set out on the adventure of a life-time. Well, actually the adventure of 2009. I decided I would take some time and journal/write about it on here and have attempted to keep up with it since.

With my recent venture to PA, I spent a few days working at a dealership to get a feel for what it would be like to be one of our dealers. Specifically, I was supposed to be working with parts, but I did a little bit of everything while I was there.

The parts and service manager, Matt Doyle, was super nice and friendly and put up with all of my questions. He was such a nice guy and I figured I would use what little awareness I have on here to help promote his art. He is just 24 years-old, a few months older than me, went to fine arts school and I'm sure would love to take his passion further to make it a career.

So check out his stuff - I'm going to order a print or two so you should too! I'm sure he would work with you as well if you would like something done as an original.

Thanks for all of your help Matt and best of luck!
http://www.mattdoylefineart.com/

"Dancing in the Moonlight" 

"On the Prowl"

"The Canadian Collection"



No comments:

Post a Comment