Sunday, March 14, 2010

Spring Break

Spring Break could not come soon enough! These last couple of weeks have been pretty rough with school work, so I'm definitely ready for a break. I mean, 4 midterms in one week plus grading another one and then various assignments due, I'm still suffering from a lack of sleep.

BUT- I'm less than 12 hours away from getting on a plane headed to TEXAS! Amarillo to be more precise! "Amarillo by morning" to see those "Amarillo skies"! It's been right at a year since my internship with AQHA and I'm so excited to get back down there!

I can't believe how time flies. I know I've talked about this before, but I can not believe the many blessings and opportunities I've had this past year. And now, my semester at Purdue is over half-way done with- CRaZyneSS!!!!!

So my time in Texas is going to be spent relaxing, running, riding, watching the tourney, catching up with friends and two-stepping! I'm not excited at all - lol! And that my friends was sarcasm, the simplest form of irony (we learned about that in my COM 204 class, good thing I was already a master of it).

Grades so far have come in good. I have all A's and a high B in my six classes. My big Com class, I'm one of 19 A's out of 175 students and then my Ag Econ class, I'm one of ten A's out of about 100 students. So ya, I think I fell back into the swing of things pretty well :)

Alright, I don't feel so bad now that I've given my blog some attention after neglecting it for a few weeks. I'm going to find me a bracket and fill it out and spend some time with the rents before I head for bed. I have a big day tomorrow, with a side-trip to Vegas before I go to Amarillo :) aka - I have a layover in Vegas. Fooled the parents with that one, it was pretty funny!

Boiler Up!
Britt

No comments:

Post a Comment